EDP- EDUPRENEURSHIP/ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Since this concept is rather new, lots of people have trouble understanding it, which is why most of them have never even heard of edupreneurship. This is basically something between entrepreneurship and education. Therefore, edupreneurs are people with a background in education and coming from the teaching sector who wish to introduce something new into their area of work by taking it to the next level of professionalism and industry These people are quite popular all over the world, particularly in India, for instance, as this country offers a wide range of options for entrepreneurs going into education and vice versa.
The Edupreneurship Development Program content include class room training on essentials of entrepreneurship survey of the prevalent social- economic scenario.
Identification of business opportunities.
Business we offer are for this edupreneurship development program are in:
- Food & Beverage outlet (Fast-food, Fine Dine Restaurant, Cafe’ Business, Take Away, Motel & Hotels business),
- Education(EDUpreneurship), Career Counselor, School Business, study abroad, Skill training center.
- Retail and warehouse,
- Health & fitness,
- Role and function as well as schemes of assistance offered by various constituents of the support system
- Preparation of a technically feasible and economically viable project report
- Getting relative license from the government to start business, all legal formalities done.